1. Studying at Ege University Faculty of Medicine
2.International Exchange Programs
Students planning to study at the Faculty of Medicine, Ege University within the frame of an international exchange programme (i.e. Erasmus+ Mobility Programme or Mevlana Programme) should refer to the web page of the International Office of Ege University for further information regarding the application procedures:
For the students planning to study at the Faculty of Medicine, Ege University as a free mover independent of any official mobility program, required documents for application are written below. All documents should be translated to Turkish with notary approval or Turkish Embassy/Consulate approval.
• Cover letter originally signed by the student declaring the purpose of stay in the Faculty, course title, duration of each course planned to be taken and the total study period (………. to ………….)
• Copy of passport (translated to Turkish with notary approval or Turkish Embassy/Consulate approval)
• Student certificate from the University
• Transcript of Records (updated)
• Health insurance and liability insurance
• Final year students should provide a document stating that the student has already taken “Employee Health and Safety Training” for at least 16 hours
The originally-signed documents should be sent by surface mail or courier to the official address written below.
EGE ÜNİVERSİTESİ TIP FAKÜLTESİ DEKANLIĞI
KAZIMDİRİK MAHALLESİ, ÜNİVERSİTE CADDESİ
35100, BORNOVA, İZMİR/TURKEY
Faks: +90 232 3881115